Thursday, January 19, 2017

Sugar Rush Layout #1

I am finally getting around to putting together the scrapbooking layouts from the Workshops Your Way Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Kit. I've had the paper cut for awhile, but I just haven't had time to put everything together. I also prefer to have pictures printed for when I put them together, and I hadn't had time to look for those either. But today I have my first two-page layout to share with you!

Here it is:


I found pictures for this layout from a trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania back in 2012. I had never gotten around to scrapbooking these pictures, but they ended up being perfect for this layout!


I did change up the layout a bit from the original layout in the instructions. Instead of using the Pomegranate washi tape on the top and bottom of the layout, I used the Sea Glass heart washi - I just wanted a little more Sea Glass on my layout. I also decided to mat my photos with some Pomegranate and Sea Glass cardstock to help them stand out against the patterned paper. I also changed up some of the embellishments, but I kept the patterned paper and the photo placement the same.


I really love how it turned out, and I'm looking forward to putting together the other two layouts using the fun Sugar Rush paper!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: