Monday, January 2, 2017

January Specials!

2017 is here and so are new January specials from Close To My Heart! I love the featured paper packet for this month, and the special for National Papercrafting Month is beautiful! Keep reading to find out more.

Stamp of the Month: Adore You
The stamp of the month for January is perfect for Valentine's Day, thank-you cards, anniversaries, and many other occasions.


Remember, the stamp of the month is only available for one month. You can purchase it at full retail price for $17.95, or you can get it for only $5 with a qualifying order. You can find out more at the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2017/1701-adore-you.aspx


Every January, Close To My Heart celebrates National Papercrafting Month as a way of acknowledging the pure joy of playing with paper! We scrapbook with it, we make cards with it, we decorate with it—in short, we craft with it! This January, they’ll be celebrating the joys of paper-crafted home décor with the beautiful Welcome Home wreath kit. This kit comes with pre-cut pieces you can simply pop out and attach to the sturdy chipboard wreath base, making a welcoming décor piece for your home.


You can purchase the Welcome Home wreath kit outright for $18.95 with no qualifying purchase, or you can earn it FREE with a qualifying $60 purchase. You can also earn a FREE Welcome Home wreath kit when you host a Gathering that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards. Additionally, new consultants receive a FREE Welcome Home wreath kit in their New Consultant Kit when they sign up to become new consultants in January.

I'll be posting more about this in a later blog post, but for now you can click on the link below to learn more and order your own kit!
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1701-npm-welcome-home.aspx


January Workshops
I'm having several workshops this month, including a card buffet! Sugar Rush is the featured paper packet for January, so most of my workshops will include projects made from that paper packet. You can find all the information over on my Upcoming Events page. I hope you'll be able to join me this month!



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email, call, or text me anytime.

By the way, in case you noticed that I don't have a new Mojo Monday card today, I'm out of town for a little while, so I won't be back with a new Mojo Monday card until Monday, January 16th!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: