Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites - Sugar Rush

Sugar Rush is the featured collection for January - and it's also one of my favorite paper packets from the new Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book!


I love bright and bold colors and designs, and Sugar Rush definitely has them! I also love the donuts and sprinkles, and I think these papers will be so much fun to work with.

Here are a few projects featured in the idea book that have been made with the Sugar Rush paper:





To find out which products were used on these projects, follow the link below and click on the Recipes link under the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book.
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

The Sugar Rush paper packet also has some wonderful coordinating embellishments!





I hope you'll try the Sugar Rush collection for yourself!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: