Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites - Enamel Dots

Enamel dots are some of my favorite embellishments. They're great for both scrapbooking and cardmaking because they're smooth and flat. This makes them ideal for non-bulky layouts and for mailing. And they're also pretty!

Here's a card I made yesterday for my husband's birthday:


The patterned papers on this card come from the Adventure Fundamentals and Uptown Fundamentals paper packets. The sentiments come from the Beyond Awesome stamp set, which is, unfortunately, retired. It was one of my favorites! I finished off the card with some black enamel dots from the Black & White Dots pack.



Here are some other cards I've made with enamel dots recently. I've listed the specific pack of embellishments under each picture.





Right now Close To My Heart has several different packs of enamel dots available:








I hope you'll consider trying out some enamel dots on your next project!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: