Wednesday, February 7, 2018

CTS 257 - Sunshine in My Pocket

Today I have another card for you based on a sketch from the CAS(E) this Sketch blog. I started back up with sketches last week, and I'm looking forward to continuing each week when I can. I'm not sure if it'll always be on Wednesday, but we'll see!



And here's my card:


When I first saw this sketch, I had no idea what I wanted to do, so I started looking through my stamp sets to see what I could use for the background. I saw the Banner Love stamp set and immediately wanted to use the hearts.


Once I chose the Banner Love stamp set, I remembered that it's part of the Pretty in Pink sale this month, so I decided to try and use mostly products that are on sale this month!


I used Bashful Glitter Paper for the background and a piece of Raspberry cardstock for the strip. I also stamped and edged everything in Raspberry ink. The sentiment comes from the February stamp of the month set, Sunny Thoughts, and I finished off the card with some Bashful Pearls. (Right now the Bashful Pearls are out of stock, but you can still get them as part of the Color of the Year Bundle.)


You can see all of the products that are on sale this month at the link below, and don't forget to add the stamp of the month set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase!


Pretty in Pink Sale:

Stamp of the Month:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you have any questions about the products I used today, please contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!