Wednesday, February 28, 2018

March Stamping Workshop

  • Tuesday, March 13
  • 6:30-8:30
  • $8.00 per kit


During this workshop you can make cards or a scrapbooking layout - or both! For only $8 you can make four cards (two each of two designs) or one two-page scrapbooking layout.

This workshop is perfect for both beginners and more advanced crafters, and it's a great opportunity to bring friends. In fact, if you bring a friend with you (who hasn't been to one of my workshops before), you will both receive a free pack of embellishments or a roll of ribbon from me!

Stargazer is the featured paper collection for March, so we'll be using that in this month's workshop. These papers and designs are good for both boys and girls, which is helpful because I'm always running low on cards for boys!

Here are the two stamp sets we'll be using at this workshop.





Here are pictures of the two card designs for February.



------------




And here are pictures of the scrapbooking layout.





You must purchase your kit(s) in advance to reserve your place; to purchase, click on the links below. If you can't pay online and would prefer to pay with cash or check in person, please contact me.

Feel free to look at the other kits I have for sale in my shop. If there are other cards or layouts you would like to complete in addition to the Stargazer kits, feel free to purchase and make those too!

You can also find all this information and RSVP on the Facebook event page.

You can bring your own adhesive, or I can provide it for $5.00. The sign-up deadline is Sunday, March 11th - or until kits sell out!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call, email, or text me. I hope to see you in March!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: