Friday, February 23, 2018

February Stamp of the Month

Today I'm sharing some information about the February stamp of the month set - Sunny Thoughts. I know it's late in the month, but it's not too late to get this beautiful and versatile stamp set!



I love when a stamp set includes so many useful sentiments, and they are perfectly sized for a card. I also love the little flower images that can add just the right finishing touch to your project.




I have seen some great artwork online using this stamp set. If you're interested in seeing some of this artwork, search the hashtags #ctmhsunnythoughts, #ctmhsotm, #stampofthemonth, or #ctmhstampofthemonth on social media. Those should get you some good ideas!

Here are a few cards I've made using the Sunny Thoughts stamp set.




This stamp of the month is only available in February! You can buy it at the full retail price of $17.95 or get it for only $5 with a $50 order.

Click on the link below to learn more and to get your own Sunny Thoughts stamp set:
https://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2018/1802-sunny-thoughts.aspx

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: