Thursday, February 22, 2018

CTS 259 - Something Magical

I'm back with another card for you based on a sketch from the CAS(E) this Sketch blog!




And here's my card:



When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of the stamp set from the Something Magical Cardmaking Kit. The circle would be perfect for this card!


When I first got this kit and started using the stamp set, I went ahead and cut out a bunch of circles from White Daisy cardstock. I know whenever I use this set, I'm going to want a circle, so I just keep extra blank ones in the envelope with the stamp set. Then they're ready for me when I want them!

The patterned paper for my card comes from the Make Waves paper packet, and I also used some Make Waves Shimmer Trim. The bow is made out of ribbon from the Whimsy Ribbon Pack, and I stamped the sentiment with Peacock ink.



If you have any questions about any of the products I used today, please feel free to contact me. And don't forget about the great deals happening this month. You can find out more at the links below!

Pretty in Pink Sale




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: