Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Superhero Card Workshop

  • Saturday, March 10
  • 1:30-3:30
  • $10.00

I'm so excited about my upcoming Superhero Card Workshop! At this fun workshop, you will make four cards - two each of two designs - featuring the Super Girl and Super Boy stamp sets.




The workshop costs $10, which covers your supplies, the use of my stamps and tools, and my instruction. All of your papers will also be pre-cut for you. All you need to bring is adhesive; I would suggest a double-sided tape runner and foam tape. If you don't have adhesive or would prefer to not bring your own, I can provide it for $5.00.

Here are the two card designs you will make at this workshop.



------------




The second card also has a pocket on the inside where you can stamp a sentiment or put a gift card!




In addition to the Super Girl and Super Boy stamp sets, we will be using the Comic Book Scenes stamp set and the March stamp of the month set - Birthday Time. There will be several images and sentiments from which to choose, so you can make your cards your way!




You can find all the information and RSVP on the Facebook event page. The sign-up deadline is Thursday, March 8th. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call, email, or text me. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: