Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Extra Scrapbooking Workshops

Each month I try to offer a variety of paper crafting workshops. I usually try to at least have a card buffet, a cardmaking workshop, and a scrapbooking workshop. Some months may have more than that. But I often find that there's more I want to do than I have time for! And that's my dilemma right now.

There are two scrapbooking workshops I want to offer, but I haven't been able to find time for them yet! Like the My Boy workshop that I held in April, these two workshops were created by another Close To My Heart consultant, but she has made the directions available (for purchase) to other consultants to use for their own workshops.

Today on my blog I want to give you all the information about these workshops, and if you're interested, please let me know. I will go ahead and purchase the supplies and we'll find a time to have them later this summer. I'm doing this now because several of the items needed for these workshops retire at the end of the current Annual Idea Book, and I want to purchase them before they sell out!

My Girl Scrapbooking Workshop
This workshop features the Adventure Fundamentals papers and the My Girl complements. You will create four two-page layouts, and you will have leftover supplies to take home. Here's what's included in the cost of the workshop:

The cost of the workshop is $45, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), full-color printed directions, the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. All of your papers will be pre-cut for you, and you can keep any leftover materials. I can also provide adhesive for you for an additional $5.

Here are the four layouts we will be creating in this workshop:







Uptown Basics Workshop
This workshop features the Uptown Fundamentals papers and the You & Me complements. You will create three two-page layouts, and you will have leftover supplies to take home. Here's what's included in the cost of the workshop:

The cost of the workshop is $40, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), full-color printed directions, the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. All of your papers will be pre-cut for you, and you can keep any leftover materials. I can also provide adhesive for you for an additional $5.

Here are the three layouts we will be creating in this workshop:





If you're interested in either (or both) of these workshops, please let me know ASAP. Many of these supplies are now only available while supplies last, so I can't guarantee how long I'll be able to get them. I'll be putting in an order this Thursday, May 18 if you'd like to go ahead and secure your kit(s). I'll also be placing an order again toward the end of the month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: