Monday, May 15, 2017

Mojo Monday 497 - Love

Here we are again - another Monday, another Mojo Monday card! :-)

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge:


And here's my take on it:


Even before I saw the sketch for this week, I knew I wanted to try and use the May stamp of the month set if I could. So when I saw the sketch, I knew it would be perfect if I rotated it. And I like how it turned out!



I used three patterned papers from the brand-new Live Beautifully paper packet - this paper packet is only available during the month of May! I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink, which is water resistant. Then I colored in the flowers with some watercolor paints.


I adhered everything down to the card base, and then I added a few Black & White Dots to finish it off. It was pretty clean and simple!

I think I'm even going to add this design to the other cards available at my Card Buffet tomorrow night! So if you'd like to come, be sure to contact me or RSVP at the Facebook event page!

If you would like to check out the Live Beautifully paper packet - or any of the other items available as part of the Live Beautifully collection, simply click on the link below. And feel free to contact me with any questions!
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1705-nsm-live-beautifully.aspx

Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



3 comments:

Allisa said...

Great take on the sketch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. That sweet LOVE word is so pretty. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

Bethany Rielage said...

Thank you so much!