Monday, May 1, 2017

Mojo Monday 495 - Live Beautifully

Hello, May! It's going to be an exciting month around here, and I'm happy to bring you my first Mojo Monday card of the month.

Here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my card:


For my card this week I decided to use papers from the exclusive Live Beautifully paper packet from Close To My Heart - only available during the month of May! This paper - and the coordinating stamp set - are being offered in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. The papers are gorgeous, and I also love the images and sentiments in the stamp set.




I stamped the sentiment from the Live Beautifully stamp set in Thistle ink, and then I added some hearts from the Springtime Complements embellishment pack. I also added a little White & Gold Ribbon to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by again because I have lots to share this month! And don't forget to go check out the Live Beautifully promotion!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the sentiment and the pretty color combo. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Marisa said...

Great sentiment and love the added hearts. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!