Friday, April 28, 2017

Live Beautifully Sneak Peek!

Today I'm giving you a little sneak peek at some special offers that will be available during the month of May from Close To My Heart!

May is National Scrapbooking Month, and for the past several years, to celebrate this special month, Close To My Heart has offered an exclusive paper packet during the month of May. This year they are offering three exclusive new products - the Live Beautifully paper packet, the Live Beautifully stamp set, and the Cut Above Live Beautifully layout kit.



Today I want to focus on the Live Beautifully paper packet. The Live Beautifully paper packet contains 16 paper sheets - 2 each of 8 different designs, including beautiful floral designs, watercolor washes, bold black and white patterns, and two sheets with gold foil accents. You can purchase the paper packet for $14.95.


Here is a layout that I created with this beautiful paper! The pattern for this layout comes from the Make It from Your Heart, Volume 2 how-to book.


I was really happy with how this layout turned out, and I think these papers were perfect for the pictures from my children's baptisms.


In addition to the Live Beautifully paper packet, I used some embellishments from the Springtime Complements pack and the Good Life Complements pack. I still need to add some journaling, but I plan to do that on the piece of white paper with gold polka dots.



I will be back with more blog posts in May about the Live Beautifully stamp set and the Cut Above layout kits, so stay tuned!

And be sure to visit my Close To My Heart website on May 1st to order your own Live Beautifully products. They're only available while supplies last!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: