Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Flock Together

The April stamp of the month set is Flock Together.


I have to admit when I first saw this stamp set, I wasn't thrilled about it. I'm not a big fan of birds, so I wasn't sure I would end up using this set. But I really like everything else besides the quails! The sentiments are great, and I like the hearts and the border. So for only $5, I figured it was worth it!

And as always, I have seen great artwork online from other consultants! If you're interested in seeing some of this artwork, search the hashtags #ctmhsotm, #stampofthemonth, or #ctmhstampofthemonth on social media. Those should get you some good ideas!

In the meantime, here's some artwork featuring the Flock Together stamp set from the current idea book.



Remember, the stamp of the month is only available for one month! You can buy it at the full retail price of $17.95, or it's only $5 with a $50 order. Click on the link below to learn more and to get your own Flock Together stamp set:
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2017/1704-flock-together.aspx

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: