Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Upcoming May Events!

I wanted to give you a brief overview of what events and workshops I will be hosting in May. I can't give you all the details (or show pictures) yet because the new Seasonal Expressions idea book doesn't go live until May 1st. But I can tell you it's gonna be good!

Craft Nights
I am having two craft nights in May, both from 6:00 to 10:00 in the evening. These are informal times when you can just bring anything you want to work on and come hang out. But please do sign up in advance since space is limited. Just click on the dates below to RSVP at the Facebook event pages.

---------------------

National Scrapbooking Day Crop
  • Saturday, May 6
  • 9:00-4:00
  • $10

May is National Scrapbooking Month, so in honor of that, I'm having an all-day crop on Saturday, May 6th! That day is also National Scrapbooking Day!

The crop will start at 9:00 in the morning and go until 4:00 in the afternoon. You don't have to be there the whole time, but your giveaway chances increase the longer you're there! The cost for the event is $10, which includes lunch, light snacks, space to crop, a make & take card, and some prize giveaways!


During the crop you will also have the opportunity to look through the brand-new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog, and I will also have some retired products and card kits for sale to those in attendance.

Please RSVP on the Facebook event page no later than Wednesday, May 3.

---------------------

Card Buffet
  • Tuesday, May 16
  • 6:30-8:30
  • $2.00/card

Card buffets are one of my favorite types of workshops, so I'm having one every month in 2017! Each month I will have many different types of cards, but I'll be focusing on the featured paper packet from Close To My Heart for the month. In May, that's Little Dreamer!

Pictures coming May 1st!

Here's how it will work: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour class time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you; all you do is put them together. There are several cards from which to choose.


All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. If you don't have adhesive or would just like to use mine, I can provide what you need for $3.00.

Please sign up on the Facebook event page no later than Monday, May 15.

---------------------

May Cardmaking Workshop
  • Saturday, May 20
  • 9:30-11:30 a.m.
  • $35

During this workshop you will complete 12 beautiful cards. The workshop cost covers all of your materials (including adhesive), the use of my supplies, and my instruction. Your papers will also be pre-cut and ready for you to assemble!

At the workshop you will receive the Miss You Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, three sheets of Little Dreamer patterned paper, one roll of White Shimmer Trim, one pack of Little Dreamer Glitter Gems, two sheets of cardstock (1 Black, 1 White Daisy), and 12 card bases and envelopes. All of these materials are yours to keep!

Sneak Peek - More pictures coming May 1st!

Please RSVP on the Facebook event page no later than Wednesday, May 10.

---------------------

May Scrapbooking Workshop
  • Saturday, May 27
  • 9:30-12:00
  • $35

Want to make some fun scrapbooking layouts?

The Little Dreamer workshop kit provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments for 9 cards! With this kit you receive a full Little Dreamer paper packet, 1 pack of Little Dreamer Complements, one roll of White & Gold Ribbon, one pack of Little Dreamer Glitter Gems, and four sheets of cardstock (1 Thistle, 3 White Daisy).

Sneak Peek - More pictures coming May 1st!

The workshop costs $35, which covers your workshop kit, shipping and tax, and instruction. If you have already ordered the kit on your own but would still like to come to the workshop, please bring $3.00 to cover my instructional time.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.

Please sign up on the Facebook event page no later than Wednesday, May 17.

---------------------

I hope you'll plan on joining me for some of these events - I'm really excited about them! If you have any questions, please ask. And if you're not on Facebook, you can still sign up by calling, texting, or emailing me directly.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: