Monday, April 10, 2017

Mojo Monday 492 - Some Kinda Wonderful

Happy Monday morning! I'm here with my Mojo Monday card - I actually got it done early today! The sketch this week is nice and simple and very versatile. I might even make some more cards this week using this sketch.

Here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my card:


Like my card from last week, I used papers from the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet. In fact, two of the papers I used are actually 3x4 cards from the cut-apart sheet that comes with the paper packet. I really love using these cut-apart cards on greeting cards, especially when they have a sentiment pre-printed on them!


The thin strip of hearts is one of the branding strips that comes on the top of each sheet of 12x12 patterned paper. I always try to use these whenever I can! And then I added a few Black & White Dots to finish the card. That's it - nice and easy!

If you have any questions about any of the products I used today or would like to learn more about something, please contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: