Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites - Retiring Products

It's getting to be the end of April, which also means the end of the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book. I can't believe how quickly the past several months have flown by! Since we're nearing the end of another catalog, I thought I would feature a few of my favorite products that will be retiring soon!

Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle
I love our Thin Cuts and how they make cutting out stamped images so easy! I also love how Close To My Heart has them bundled with the coordinating stamp set so you can purchase them together. The Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking Thin Cuts are some of my favorites from the current catalog. The animals are too cute, and I love all the different sentiments. I will definitely be using these long after they're retired!




Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit
I really love the Dreamin' Big paper packet, and I had so much fun putting together the layouts from the scrapbooking kit. This paper is just so versatile, and the layouts were so beautiful and well done. I would definitely recommend getting this kit before it's gone. It's perfect for boys or girls and lots of different occasions. And remember - if you don't like one of the papers, flip it over and use the back!




Here for You Cardmaking Kit
I have loved all the cardmaking kits in this catalog, but the Here for You Cardmaking Kit is definitely my favorite. I love the colors in the kit, and the cards are so classy and pretty. Also, the sentiments are unique and not ones that I have seen used much. And with the cutting guide and directions from Close To My Heart, they're easy to put together!




The Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book will be gone at the end of April, so don't wait to order anything you might still want. Some products have already sold out, and I'm sure others will too.

If you have any questions about any of the products I've mentioned today - or about anything else - please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: