Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mojo Monday 491 - Hello

Spring Break is happening here this week, and yesterday was Opening Day, so not a lot of crafting took place! But I do have my Mojo Monday card for you today, and I love how it turned out.

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge:


And here's my card:


The Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet is the featured paper packet this month from Close To My Heart, so that's what I used on this card. The Raspberry patterned paper, the Black stripe, and the Willow circle are scraps that I had leftover from another project, but the Whisper piece of paper is one of the 3x4 cut-apart cards that come with the paper packet.


I used my 1-inch and 1 1/4-inch punches to cut the circles, and the stamped sentiment comes from the Some Kinda Wonderful cardmaking stamp set. And in case you don't know, HB2U means "Happy birthday to you!"

The "hello" glitter chipboard piece comes from the Some Kinda Wonderful Complements pack, and then I finished it off with some Black & White Dots.


Here's a look at all the papers that come with the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet. The colors are so bold and fun - I just love this paper!


If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned or shown here today, please contact me. I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: