Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful Layouts

I had planned to share these layouts last week, but things were kinda crazy around here with Spring Break, so it just didn't happen. But I have them for you today!

In a previous blog post, I shared how much I love the pre-planned layout designs that come with the Workshops Your Way kit, and I shared the pictures of the layouts as they are created by Close To My Heart. But I always like to share the layouts I actually create because sometimes I make changes, and I like to share close-up pictures.

So today I'm sharing my three two-page 12x12 layouts that I created with the Some Kinda Wonderful scrapbooking kit.

Layout 1:

(faces were blurred for privacy)

I made the first layout pretty much exactly like the one in the directions. I love the fun papers, and with this design there was plenty of places for pictures!



--------------------------

Layout 2:


I changed the background paper for this layout because I wasn't really fond of the eyes paper that supposed to be used for this layout. I had some retired Cotton Candy cardstock, and I thought that went pretty well with the other colors, so I used it for the background instead. Also, I switched up the embellishments on the left side of the page. Instead of using the set of eyelashes in the Raspberry square, I used the "&" symbol and stamped the words "you" and "me." Close To My Heart provides you with plenty of leftover embellishments, so it's normally not a problem to find something else that will work!




--------------------------

Layout 3:


This layout turned out to be my favorite! I had no idea what pictures I was going to use for this layout, but as I was looking through my pictures, I found these three and they were perfect! The bright colors in the pictures go perfectly with this paper without overpowering it, and I can't wait to tell the story that goes with them.




Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask. If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can join me for my scrapbooking workshop on Saturday, April 22. You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can also RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can contact me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



SaveSave

No comments: