Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Specials

I'm so excited for May! It's a fun month for me personally, but it's also National Scrapbooking Month and the first month for the new Seasonal Expressions 2 idea book! Here's an overview of what's happening this month.

The new Seasonal Expressions 2 idea book is now here - and I love it! I love all the papers and stamp sets and workshops, and I can't wait to share them with you. You can browse the catalog online at the link below, or you can contact me to get your own copy of the idea book!



Stamp of the Month: Live, Laugh, Love
I can't wait to play with the May stamp of the month set - Live, Laugh, Love. I see so many possibilities for both cardmaking and scrapbooking!


Each month you can purchase a new D-sized stamp set, available for one month only, for $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Click on the link below to learn more or to purchase your own Live, Laugh, Love stamp set!


Monthly Special: Live Beautifully
May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart is celebrating with an exclusive collection! This collection includes the Live Beautifully paper packet, the My Acrylix® Live Beautifully stamp set, and the Cut Above® Live Beautifully layout kit, which includes materials for creating five 2-page scrapbooking layouts in half the time. Save 20% off the Cut Above kit when you buy it as part of an album bundle that also includes an album, adhesive, and journaling pen!









Click on the link below to find out more or to purchase your own!


May Workshops
I am having several workshops this month featuring both the Live Beautifully collection and the Little Dreamer paper packet - the featured paper packet for May. You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page. You can also check out my Facebook page for more information and to RSVP. Space is limited so sign up soon!

Here's a brief overview of this month's workshops:

Please contact me with any questions or to sign up for a workshop!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: