Monday, May 22, 2017

Mojo Monday 498 - You Did It!

I'm back with another Mojo Monday card today, and I'm using the Little Dreamer paper this week. Little Dreamer is the featured paper packet for May from Close To My Heart, and I have loved using it this month!

Here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my card:


As I mentioned above, all the patterned papers on my card come from the Little Dreamer paper packet. The paper with all the words is actually one of the 4x6 cut-apart cards meant for pocket scrapbooking, but I love using them on cards!


I cut two stars out of White Daisy and Blossom cardstock using the new Basic Stars Thin Cuts, and then I stamped a sentiment on the white heart in Lagoon ink. The sentiment comes from one of the stamp sets included in the Cricut Flower Market collection. The little heart was stamped in Tangerine ink and comes from the Workshops Your Way Anniversary Cardmaking Kit. I adhered the stars with thin foam tape and finished off the card with some Black & White Dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you have any questions about the products I used today, please contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: