Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Little Dreamer Layouts

Today is the last day to sign up for my Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Workshop coming up on Saturday, May 27!

I want to share with you the layouts I created with the Little Dreamer scrapbooking kit, so you can see just how fun this paper is. Of course everything looks better in person, so if you want to see anything, just let me know!

Layout 1:






-----------------------

Layout 2:





-----------------------

Layout 3:







Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can join me for my scrapbooking workshop on Saturday, May 27. You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can also RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can contact me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: