Thursday, June 8, 2017

June Card Buffet

I love to design and make cards, and I've enjoyed making and choosing cards for my card buffets the past several months. Card buffets are fun events for both beginner card makers and more experienced crafters! You can learn new techniques and have fun working with lots of different papers and products.

Here's how it works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $3.00.


Here's a picture of all the cards I'm offering this month.


And here are pictures of the individual cards.












Three of the cards this month feature the No Worries paper packet and the No Worries Cardmaking stamp set.



I really hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets! You can RSVP on my Facebook page, or you can contact me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage


No comments: