Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Specials

I can't believe it's already June! Summer is here for us, so I'm looking forward to some good crafting time - and then I get to go to convention at the end of the month! Woohoo!

But since it's now June, here are the specials for this month.

Stamp of the Month: Hello Foxy
Foxes must still be pretty popular! This sweet stamp set has some adorable images and versatile sentiments.


Each month you can purchase a new D-sized stamp set, available for one month only, for $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Click on the link below to learn more or to purchase your own Hello Foxy stamp set!
https://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2017/1706-hello-foxy.aspx


Monthly Special: We've Got You Covered
Looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? We’ve got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy™ album and get a second at 50% off! You can also receive an album FREE by signing up as a Consultant or hosting a qualifying party this month.


Click on the link below to find out more or to purchase your own!


June Workshops
I'm having several workshop in June, although some of the deadlines have already passed. If you would like to complete a workshop and you missed the deadline, please contact me and we can find another time that will work.


You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page. You can also check out my Facebook page for more information and to RSVP. Space is limited so sign up soon!

Here's a brief overview of this month's workshops:

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: