Thursday, June 22, 2017

June Stamp of the Month

Foxes must still be popular because the June stamp of the month set - Hello Foxy - is all about them!


This stamp set has cute images, beautiful flowers, and versatile sentiments. Most of the time when I'm considering a stamp of the month set, I look at the sentiments and see if I'll use them. If I will, the images are a bonus! When you can get the set for only $5, it doesn't take much to make it worth it!


I have seen some great artwork online from other consultants using this stamp set. If you're interested in seeing some of this artwork, search the hashtags #ctmhhellofoxy, #ctmhsotm, #stampofthemonth, or #ctmhstampofthemonth on social media. Those should get you some good ideas!



Here are a few projects I've made using the Hello Foxy stamp set.



Remember, the stamp of the month is only available for one month! You can buy it at the full retail price of $17.95, or it's only $5 with a $50 order. Click on the link below to learn more and to get your own Hello Foxy stamp set:

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: