Monday, June 19, 2017

Mojo Monday 121 - Hi

I'm back today with another older Mojo Monday sketch. I really like this sketch, and I think it could be used with all sorts of different stamp sets. Maybe if I get a chance, I'll try and make another card using this same sketch later this week. Or maybe you can try it for yourself and post your card in the comments. I'd love to see them!

Here's the sketch I've chosen for this week:


And here's my card:


For this week's card I chose to use papers from the No Worries paper packet, and I used the June stamp of the month, Hello Foxy. The woodgrain paper I used as the background is actually one of the 4x6 cut-apart cards that comes in the paper packet. I used a couple other scraps that I had and cut a circle from White Daisy cardstock using our Basic Circles Thin Cuts.


I stamped the image and the sentiment in Lagoon ink and inked the edges of all the papers with Whisper ink. I mounted the White Daisy circle with thin foam tape and then added some White Burlap Ribbon and No Worries Sequins to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll make some time to do some crafting this week!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: