Monday, June 12, 2017

Mojo Monday 365 - Thankful for You

Since last week was the last new sketch from Mojo Monday, I've decided to continue making cards each week using older sketches. I don't have a particular order; I'm just choosing sketches that I like for now!

The sketch I've chosen for this week is Mojo Monday 365:


This particular sketch was one of their Tall & Skinny sketches, but as always, I've chosen to keep my card at my regular size. I always make cards in the A2 size, which is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.


For my card this week, I chose to use the No Worries paper packet and the June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy. I think the little foxes are adorable, and the sentiments are versatile and can be used with or without the images.


Like most of the cards I make, I used scraps that I had left over from my No Worries scrapbooking layouts. I stamped the sentiment in Sapphire ink and the flower in Lagoon ink. I added some White Burlap Ribbon and mounted the paper pieces at the top with thin foam tape.


I hope you'll take some time this week to try and make a card of your own with this sketch. And remember, the Hello Foxy stamp set is only available during June, and you can purchase it for only $5 with a qualifying order! Contact me with any questions!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



SaveSave

No comments: