Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Unfinished Layouts

One of my goals for this summer is to get through my pile of unfinished layouts! Most of these are layouts that I created as part of a workshop, but I never got around to putting pictures on them. I probably have 20-30 two-page layouts sitting on my shelf waiting for pictures, so I pulled them all down last week and now they're sitting on my table. Maybe that'll help motivate me to print some pictures!

So far I have completed three two-page layouts. I'm pretty excited about that, especially considering two of these layouts were first made in November of 2015! Yikes! I'm going to share them with you today, and hopefully I'll have more to share later!

Layout #1


This layout was part of a Fundamentals album bundle offered in November of 2015, and the pictures I decided to use are from May 2016. But I think they work just fine! Most of the products on these pages are now retired, but as I've mentioned before, you can always substitute different papers and embellishments and create new, fresh layouts!





Layout #2


This layout comes from the Florence scrapbooking workshop from last summer. I added a few retired embellishments that aren't from the Florence collection, and I like how it turned out!





Layout #3


This layout came from the same Fundamentals album bundle as the first layout I shared, and these pictures are from back in 2012. Although the Fundamentals embellishments are retired, I did use a current stamp set for the journaling block.


The Capture This stamp set has journaling lines in three different widths, and it has the months of the year and numbers. It's very versatile and great for scrapbooking. It's also retiring soon, so be sure to get your own!



Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to be back later in the summer with more completed layouts to share with you. If you have any questions about what I shared today, please contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: