Monday, July 24, 2017

Fiesta Card

Today I'm sharing a pretty simple card I made with my Prickly Pear scraps. Lately, one of the easiest ways for me to make a card is to just use what I already have! I store all of my smaller scraps from each paper packet in a 4x6 plastic container, so I can just dig through them to find pieces that work well together.


For this card I had a larger strip of the Emerald paper that I just trimmed down to 5 1/4 inches to fit on the front of the card. Then I cut down a 3x4 pocket card from the Prickly Pear paper packet to use as the sentiment. I found a strip of Lemon patterned paper and added some Blue Burlap Ribbon. To finish off the card, I added a heart embellishment that I had previously made for another project.


I made several of these hearts and some flowers last week to use on my Prickly Pear scrapbooking layouts. Using VersaMark ink, I stamped the images onto several different colors of cardstock, put white embossing powder on them, and heat embossed them. Then I cut them out with our Thin Cuts. All the images come from the Prickly Pear scrapbooking stamp set and coordinating Thin Cuts.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions about my card or the products I used, please contact me. I'd be happy to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



SaveSave

No comments: