Tuesday, July 18, 2017

You Are Here Cricut Collection

Close To My Heart has a brand-new Cricut collection that will be available August 1st, and I want to share it with you today!


I absolutely love this collection of images, stamp sets, and paper. In fact, I think it's my favorite collection Close To My Heart has created! The collection is called You Are Here, and although it seems to be travel themed, it's so much more than that! There are lots of everyday images and fun expressions, and the alphabet is very versatile.

The physical collection retails for $99, or you can purchase the digital collection for $79. Both collections contain the same shapes; the digital version is just accessed using an online code rather than a physical cartridge, and you don't receive a printed booklet.

And besides the collection of 700 images, you also receive three D-size stamp sets and a pack of Enchantment cardstock. That's $68.35 worth of product in addition to the cartridge - so you're really only paying $30.65 for the physical cartridge or $10.65 for the digital version! Our Cricut collections really are a great deal!

Here are pictures of the three stamp sets included in the You Are Here collection:




I also wanted to share with you pictures of the printed booklet that came with the physical cartridge. There are quite a few pictures, but I wanted you to be able to see everything that you can make with this cartridge!


























Isn't it incredible?! I just love this collection, and I can't wait to get creating!

Remember, this cartridge isn't available until August 1st, but feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a home gathering for August. As a hostess, when you reach a qualifying level, you could get this collection for half price!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: