Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Upcoming August Workshops

This blog post is an overview of all the events and workshops I'm hosting in August. Please take note of the various sign-up deadlines and contact me to sign up! You can email, call, or text me; or you can RSVP on the Facebook event pages.

Craft Nights
  • Saturday, August 5; 6:00-10:00
  • Friday, August 11; 6:00-10:00
  • Cost: FREE!
I am having two craft nights in August, both from 6:00 to 10:00 in the evening. These are informal times when you can just bring anything you want to work on and come hang out. But please do sign up in advance since space is limited. You can email, call, or text me to sign up.

------------------------

Card Buffets

I've really enjoyed having monthly card buffets this year. Each month I offer a variety of cards, but I always have several made with the featured paper packet for the month. In August, the featured paper packet is Jack!

Here's how it works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour class time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you; all you do is put them together. There are several cards from which to choose.

All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. If you don't have adhesive or would just like to use mine, I can provide what you need for $3.00.

Please contact me or sign up on the Facebook event pages no later than the day before each buffet.

------------------------

August Cardmaking Workshop
  • Saturday, August 19
  • 9:30-11:30 a.m.
  • $35

During this workshop you will complete 12 beautiful cards. The workshop cost covers all of your materials (including adhesive), the use of my supplies, and my instruction. Your papers will also be pre-cut and ready for you to assemble!

At the workshop you will receive the Anniversary Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, one sheet of No Worries patterned paper, one roll of Aqua Shimmer Trim, one pack of No Worries Sequins, two sheets of cardstock (1 Sea Glass, 1 Smoothie), and 12 card bases and envelopes. All of these materials are yours to keep!

Please contact me or RSVP on the Facebook event page no later than Wednesday, August 9.

------------------------

August Scrapbooking Workshop
  • Saturday, August 26
  • 9:30-11:30
  • $35

The Jack scrapbooking workshop kit provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments for six cards! With this kit you receive a full Jack paper packet, 1 pack of Jack Complements, one roll of Whisper Thick Twine, one pack of Black & White Dots, and four sheets of cardstock (1 Juniper, 2 Whisper, 1 White Daisy).

The workshop costs $35, which covers your workshop kit, shipping and tax, and instruction. If you have already ordered the kit on your own but would still like to come to the workshop, please bring $3.00 to cover my instructional time.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.

Here are the other two layouts you will complete in addition to the one above.



Please contact me or sign up on the Facebook event page no later than Wednesday, August 16.

------------------------

I hope you'll plan on joining me for some of these events - I'm really excited about them! If you have any questions, please ask. And if you're not on Facebook, you can still sign up by calling, texting, or emailing me directly.

No comments: