Monday, July 17, 2017

Prickly Pear Layouts

Last week I shared all the information about my upcoming Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share the actual layouts I created with this kit.

I know some people have been hesitant about purchasing this kit because of the cactus images, so I decided to create my layouts without using those papers or stickers. I used two extra sheets of White Daisy cardstock for the base pages for one of the layouts, and I used some cardstock scraps to create my extra flower embellishments, but other than that, I stayed pretty close to the cutting guide and layouts from the kit. As for the cactus paper and cactus embellishments? I think they'll make adorable cards!

So here are the three layouts I created with this kit.

Layout 1:





Layout 2:






Layout 3:




Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can join me for one of my scrapbooking workshops on Monday, July 31. You can recreate the layouts I designed, or you can make them as they are in the workshop instructions.

You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on my Facebook page. You can also RSVP on my Facebook page, or you can contact me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: