Friday, July 14, 2017

Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Monday, July 31
  • 2:00-4:00 or 6:30-8:30
  • $35

For my July scrapbooking workshop, we will be using the Workshops Your Way Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Kit.


This workshop kit retails for $26.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments to make 12 cards! Plus, you'll have leftover scraps!

Here's what you receive with this kit:

Here are the three layouts you will make with this kit:





To see my completed layouts, keep an eye out for my blog post next week!

Cost:
The cost of the workshop is $35. This covers the cost of the kit, shipping, tax, printed directions, and my instruction. If you have already ordered the kit on your own but would still like to come to the workshop, please bring $3.00 to cover my instructional time.

Sign-up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Friday, July 21. The deadline allows me to order the kits in time.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Please sign up using one of the following:

If you have any questions or need my address or directions, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: