Monday, October 9, 2017

Beary Christmas Gate Fold Card

I had my Customer Appreciation Party this past weekend, and we made several fun create-and-take projects. One of them was a gate fold card featuring the Beary Christmas paper packet, and I wanted to share it with you today.


This is a standard A2-size card, which is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. This card just opens in the middle instead of on the side. To make the card, you simply cut a piece of cardstock at 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Then score both sides 2.125 (2 1/8) inches from the ends and fold them together in the middle. You can also just score one end and then bring the other side in to meet it to make sure they meet exactly in the middle.


For this card, I used patterned paper from the Beary Christmas paper packet; New England Ivy, Cranberry, and White Daisy cardstock; and some silver glitter paper. I also used the Merry Everything Cut Above Tag Kit.


The tree image and the sentiment come from the stamp set included in the Merriest Wishes Cardmaking Kit. I stamped the tree in New England Ivy, the sentiment in Black, and the stars in Glacier.


I added bling from packages of Beary Christmas Dots and Bitty Sparkles.

If you'd like to know more or see the card in person, please let me know! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



SaveSave

No comments: