Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Cardmaking Workshop

Close To My Heart has four wonderful cardmaking workshops in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book. The kit we'll be working with in October is the Merriest Wishes Cardmaking Kit!
  • Saturday, October 21st
  • 2:00-4:00
  • $30

The cost of the workshop covers all of your materials (including adhesive), the use of my supplies, and my instruction. Your papers will also be pre-cut and ready for you to assemble! All you have to do is show up!

At the workshop you will receive the Merriest Wishes Cardmaking Kit, which provides you with the materials to create 12 cards. Easy-to-follow instructions guide you in creating two different card designs, but thanks to the interchangeable designs and stamp sentiments, you can make your cards your way!

Here are the different cards I made with this kit:




Kit Contents:

Because your kit includes a stamp set for you to keep and plenty of leftover supplies, you can continue to make cards after the workshop is over! The kit comes with everything you need, except for inks, blocks, and tools, which I will provide during the workshop.

Optional Service:
If you would just like to make the 12 cards and not receive a stamp set or extra supplies to take home, I can prepare a kit for you for $20. I would still pre-cut all your paper and provide the tools and adhesive for you to complete the cards.

Optional Additional Supplies
Besides the kit contents, there are additional tools that we will use to make the cards. If you would like to order any of the following items in order to make more cards at home, you can add them to your order - and I will cover the tax and shipping! But you must let me know when you RSVP.

Sign-Up Deadline
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Wednesday, October 11th. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: