Monday, October 23, 2017

Gingerbread Friends Cards

Today I'm sharing two more cards available at my card buffets this month. The inspiration for these cards came from the Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Workshop Kit, but I changed them up by using a different stamp set.

Here are the cards I made:



Both of these cards use papers from the Beary Christmas paper packet and images from the Gingerbread Friends stamp set.


This set is also available as a Thin Cuts bundle, which makes those cute gingerbread people even easier to cut out!


I used the cutting guide from the Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Workshop Kit (which is available to download for free here) to cut all the papers and then I just substituted the Gingerbread Friends images for the stamped images they had suggested.

These are the original designs:


I changed up the placement of the Beary Christmas Dots and added a white rectangle on one of the cards for stamping the sentiment. The ink colors I used are Toffee, Cranberry, New England Ivy, and Black.

If you have any questions, please ask! And if you'd like to make these cards yourself, you're welcome to come to my last card buffet for October this coming Saturday from 2:00-4:00 in the afternoon.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: