Friday, October 13, 2017

Beary Christmas Layouts

Earlier this week I shared all the information about my upcoming Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share the actual layouts I created with this kit.

I stayed really close to the workshop guide provided by Close To My Heart. In fact, the only real change I made was to turn over the background paper on layout 2; I preferred using the bear paper instead of the flower paper. I may have adjusted the embellishments a little or added more than was suggested, but I think that was about it!

Layout 1:





Layout 2:






Layout 3:





Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to complete these layouts yourself, you can still sign up for my Beary Christmas scrapbooking workshop on Saturday, October 28.

You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: