Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Silver & Gold Card Workshop

  • Saturday, November 18
  • 2:00-4:00
  • $20

In November, instead of using one of the cardmaking workshop kits from Close To My Heart, I'm offering a six-card workshop featuring the Silver & Gold paper packet.


We will learn new folding techniques and incorporate heat embossing and lots of glitter and bling on these cards!

The cost of the workshop is $20, which covers your materials, my instruction, and the use of my tools and supplies. Your papers will be pre-cut for you; all you need to bring is adhesive. I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $5.

Space is limited to six people at this workshop, so be sure to sign up soon. The sign-up deadline for this workshop is Wednesday, November 8th. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Here are pictures of the six cards you'll make at this workshop:



--------------------



--------------------



--------------------




--------------------



--------------------




These cards are really beautiful and fun to make. I hope you'll join me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884





No comments: