Monday, October 16, 2017

Punny Pals Card

Today I want to share with you one of the cards I'm offering at my card buffets this month. It's a favorite of mine because it uses the adorable Punny Pals stamp set!


The polka dot patterned paper and the strip of leaves come from the Falling for You paper packet, and the square of grey patterned paper behind the speech balloon comes from the Basics Fundamentals paper packet. I also used some Goldrush and Fern cardstock. For extra bling, I added a strip of gold glitter paper behind the leaves.

The speech bubble was cut from White Daisy cardstock with the now-retired Artiste Cricut cartridge. I also cut out the little bear image from White Daisy cardstock, but for that one I used the brand-new, only-available-this-month Punny Pals Thin Cuts - they make using these little animals so much easier! I then colored it in with our ShinHan markers.



To add a little more bling, I put some gold shimmer on the speech bubble using our Gold Shimmer Brush, and then I added a few Gold Glitter Gems!


The sentiment I used comes from the Stronger Together stamp set. This set is beautiful - and all the proceeds are being donated to the Red Cross to help with relief efforts across the country.


If you'd like to make this card, come to my card buffet on Saturday, October 28 from 2:00-4:00 in the afternoon. We always have a great time!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: