Friday, October 6, 2017

October Card Buffets

Today I'm sharing information about my October card buffets. I'm having two of them this month, and I hope you'll join me for one of them!


Here's how a card buffet works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $3 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. I will also provide all of your tools and adhesive. If you would like to provide your own adhesive, each card will only be $2.00.

Here are individual pictures of all the cards I'm offering this month. Many of these cards have alternate images and sentiments that you can swap out for the ones I chose.












Each month I offer new cards using Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for the month. The featured paper packet for October is Beary Christmas, and three of the cards this month use paper and products from that collection.





I hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets. Space is limited, so sign up soon. You can email, call, or text me to sign up; or you can RSVP on the Facebook event pages at the links below.

765-635-4884




No comments: