Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Slice of Happy Cards

Today I'm sharing the cards I made using the A Slice of Happy Cardmaking Kit. This kit features the Stargazer papers and a fun exclusive-to-the-kit stamp set.


Close To My Heart has four wonderful cardmaking kits in the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book - one for each of the four paper collections. Each kit provides you with the materials to make 12 cards with a stamp set exclusive to the kit.

I love to use these kits, but I also like to try and change up the cards to make them my own. For this particular kit, I didn't change things up too much, but I did try a few variations.

Here are a few of my cards from the A Slice of Happy Cardmaking Kit.








These were so much fun to make, and I hope you give them a try!

The cardmaking kits are a great deal, and I love getting exclusive stamp sets, but even if you don't end up purchasing the cardmaking kits, I would encourage you to download the instructions and try making your own variations!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: