Thursday, March 15, 2018

Stargazer Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Tuesday, March 27
  • 1:00-4:00 or 6:00-9:00
  • $40

This workshop features the Stargazer collection from Close To My Heart. You will create four two-page layouts, and you will have leftover supplies to take home.



Here's what's included in the cost of the workshop:

Here are the four layouts you will make with this kit:





To see some close-up pictures of these layouts, check out the Facebook event page.


Cost
The cost of the workshop is $40, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), full-color printed directions, the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. All of your papers will be pre-cut for you, and you can keep any leftover materials. I can also provide adhesive for you for an additional $5.

Sign-up Deadline
The sign-up deadline is Friday, March 16. This will allow me to purchase materials in time for the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Where do I sign up?

If you have any questions or need my address or directions, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathomeSaveSave



No comments: