Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Step Right Up Scrapbooking Guide

I'm excited to share my newest scrapbooking workshop - Step Right Up!



This scrapbooking workshop features the new Step Right Up bundle and patterns from the Reflections how-to book from Close To My Heart. Using my cutting guide and assembly instructions, you will create three two-page 12x12 scrapbooking layouts!

This discounted bundle is only available through the end of March, so be sure to grab it while it's still available! The bundle contains most of the materials needed to complete this workshop, including most of your paper, a stamp set, and embellishments.

Here are the additional supplies and tools needed to complete this workshop:

There are two options for purchasing this workshop guide.

Option 1:
Place an order of $25 or more on my Close To My Heart website, and I will send you the cutting guide and assembly instructions for free! Simply send me an email at rielage517@gmail.com after placing your order, and I will email you the PDF files. This is a great option if you don't already have the Step Right Up bundle, the Reflections how-to book, or some of the additional supplies.

Option 2:
You can purchase the cutting guide and assembly instructions directly from me for $10. This is a great option if you already own the necessary supplies or if you're a CTMH consultant and would like to use the guide to hold your own in-home workshops. When you order, let me know if you're a consultant and would like me to send a consultant permission form with your guides.

Here are a few pictures of the layouts you will make with this workshop!





For those of you who like to complete your workshops with me, I have you covered! In April, I hope to offer an in-home workshop where you can receive personal guidance in assembling the layouts and use my tools to complete the workshop. More details about times and cost will be coming soon, but be sure to purchase the discounted bundle in March before it's gone!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm so happy to finally be able to offer this workshop to you, and I hope there will be more to come in the future!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: