Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Step Right Up Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, April 14
  • 1:00-4:00
  • $40

During this workshop you will make three two-page layouts using the Step Right Up bundle from Close To My Heart.


The cost of the workshop is $45, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), full-color printed directions, the use of my tools, and my personal instruction. You will also receive all of the leftover materials from your Step Right Up bundle, including a stamp set (valued at $17.95) that is yours to keep!

If you would prefer to purchase the bundle on your own, you may do so, but I will need to get your kit from you ahead of time to cut it. It will be $12 to cover the cutting, the use of my tools, and my instruction time.

Here are the three layouts you will make at this workshop:




(to see more pictures of these layouts, please visit the Facebook event page)


Sign-up Deadline
The sign-up deadline is Friday, March 30. This will allow me to purchase and prepare materials in time for the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Where do I sign up?

If you have any questions or need my address or directions, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: