Monday, March 12, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 327

I'm here with another card for you based on a sketch, but this sketch is from the Freshly Made Sketches blog!



And here's my card:


I've been wanting to make some cards with the March Stamp of the Month Set, Birthday Time, for awhile now, so this was a perfect opportunity! This stamp set is so much fun and has so many great birthday sentiments. And the best part about this stamp set is that you can get it for only $5 this month with a qualifying order!


The patterned paper for my card comes from the Stargazer paper packet, and I also used some Poppy cardstock. I stamped the word "Celebrate" several times in Poppy ink to create my own patterned paper, and then I adhered some Gold Shimmer Trim over the edge where the papers meet. I stamped the "1 Year Older" in Sapphire ink on White Daisy cardstock, cut it out, and adhered it with Thin 3D Foam Dots. Then I added some Gold Glitter Gems to finish it off!



If you have any questions about any of the products I used today, please feel free to contact me. And don't forget about the great deals happening this month. You can find out more at the links below!

Die-namite!



Stamp of the Month



Step Right Up! Bundle

(I developed a workshop for this bundle too! If you're interested, check it out here!)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! What a totally fabulous and fun birthday card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!