Friday, March 9, 2018

Stargazer Collection

Today I'm here to tell you all about the Stargazer Collection! I love these papers and stamp sets, and I think they're perfect for both boys and girls.


I do like it when a paper collection comes out that doesn't quite have so much pink and flowers in it because I have a son and like to scrapbook his pictures with papers he doesn't think are too girly! :-) But this paper really works for both, and even if you don't have any space-themed pictures, it's perfect for fun birthday cards. It would also work well for those solar eclipse pictures you might have!

The Stargazer Paper Packet also has some wonderful coordinating products!













There are also two kits available as part of the Stargazer Collection.





Here's another stamp set that's not part of the Stargazer Collection, but I think it coordinates well and would make some great cards!



Here are a few projects featured in the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book that have been made with products from the Stargazer collection.







Thanks for checking out all of these great products, and don't forget about the specials going on this month!

Die-namite! Sale

Stamp of the Month

Let me know if you have any questions about anything, and I hope you have fun creating with the Stargazer Collection!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: