Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March Specials

I was on vacation for a few days, but I'm back now and ready to tell you all about the March specials from Close To My Heart! So much good stuff this month!

Die-namite!
Save 25% on Thin Cuts all month!


Thin Cuts dies are the fast and easy way for cutting shapes for all your crafting. This month only, save 25% on all available Thin Cuts, and 30% on select bundles of Thin Cuts dies. You can also earn a FREE Thin Cuts die by signing up as a Consultant or hosting a qualifying party this month.

Click on the link below to learn more or to place your order!


March Stamp of the Month - Birthday Time
I absolutely love the March stamp of the month set! It's fun and really useful - and I think it's perfect for coloring! It also coordinates perfectly with the Stargazer paper and the Super Boy and Super Girl stamp sets.


Each month you can purchase a new D-sized stamp set, available for one month only, for $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.



Click on the link below to learn more or to order your own Birthday Time stamp set!


Stargazer
March's featured paper packet is Stargazer! Even though this is a themed paper packet, so many of the papers are versatile and neutral and could be used for lots of different projects. And even if you don't have astronaut or space photos, those papers are perfect for birthday cards - especially with the Stargazer Cardmaking Stamp Set!


I will have another blog post either this week or next discussing all the products that are part of the Stargazer collection, and most of my workshops this month feature the Stargazer papers. You can also keep an eye out on Close To My Heart's blog and Facebook page for more Stargazer inspiration this month.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful March!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: