Friday, March 23, 2018

Die-namite!

Close To My Heart started offering Thin Cuts a few years ago, and I have loved using them since I bought my first set. They're so easy to use, and it makes cutting out some of those intricately-stamped images a lot quicker!


This month only, save 25% on all available Thin Cuts, and 30% on select bundles of Thin Cuts dies. You can also earn a FREE Thin Cuts die by signing up as a Consultant or hosting a qualifying party this month.

You can find all the available sets at the link below:

Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite Thin Cuts sets and a card I've made with them!

First up, my favorite ever - Jack Cardmaking! Isn't that bear the cutest?!




I also loved the Prickly Pear Cardmaking set.




My current favorite is probably the Make Waves Cardmaking set.




I hope you'll take advantage of these great deals this month and get yourself some Thin Cuts sets!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: