Wednesday, March 29, 2017

April Card Buffets

I have really enjoyed having a card buffet each month. Card buffets are fun events for both beginner card makers and more experienced crafters! You can learn new techniques and have fun working with lots of different papers and products.

Here's how it works: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour workshop time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you. All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $3.00.

I'm having two card buffets this month, and I hope you'll be able to join me for one of them!
  • Saturday, April 1; 1:30-3:30
  • Wednesday, April 19; 6:30-8:30
  • $2/card

I will be featuring the same 12 cards at both buffets. Here's a picture of all the cards together.


And here are pictures of each individual card.

(You'll be able to change out the red for a different color if you want.)











(You'll be able to change out the blue shimmer trim for a different color if you want.)

Three of the cards this month feature the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet and the adorable Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking stamp set.



Aren't they adorable?!

I really hope you'll join me this month for one of my card buffets! You can RSVP on the Facebook event pages, or you can contact me to sign up.
Please sign up no later than the day before each event.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884 (call or text)




No comments: