Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Mojo Monday 487 - Dreamin' Big

Some weeks Mondays are just too crazy for much crafting! But I was able to get some crafting in early this morning, and I have my Mojo Monday card for you today.

Here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my card:


This card uses paper from the Dreamin' Big paper packet and the absolutely adorable Dreamin' Big cardmaking stamp set. These papers are so versatile, with plenty of subtle patterns that can be used for girls or boys. You could even use the other side of the flower paper, which has bugs on it, to make a more masculine card!


I used Poppy cardstock as the bottom layer, and then added different patterned papers on top. As always, Close To My Heart's paper coordinate so well that it's easy to mix and match patterns. I stamped the sentiment in Poppy and Juniper, and then I stamped the images in Goldrush and Saffron. The images were simple to cut out using the coordinating Thin Cuts. Then I added a few Black & White Dots to finish the card.


I absolutely love the Dreamin' Big cardmaking stamp set - especially since it has coordinating Thin Cuts! The sentiments are really versatile, and the Thin Cuts make cutting out the images effortless! And right now all Thin Cuts are 25% off! You can get this bundle (the stamp set and the Thin Cuts) for only $17.96! Click on the link below to see all the great deals you can get on Thin Cuts this month!

http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1703-cut-it-out.aspx

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely card and a real breath of springtime! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!